Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, HasseltSoftware development - IoT & Cloud
At Enervalis we
believe the world is evolving to 100% green energy production and that most of
the energy consumption will be electric. This is the only way to keep our
climate and planet healthy.
Enervalis supports new business models that integrate balancing the supply of irregular green energy and demand.
Enervalis applies energy management in various markets (EV Smart Charging, Energy & Asset Management, Virtual Power Plant).
What they have in common is the pursuit of energy efficiency and the maximum return on the energy system as a whole.
To further sustain and accelerate our growth we are looking for a DevOps Engineer.
As a DevOps
Engineer, you will drive innovative and differentiated software solutions for
our state-of-the-art EV charging technology.
You will be part of the DevOps team and will work together with our development (IoT and Cloud) and operations team.
As part of the
DevOps team, you develop and enhance our CI/CD pipelines, raising the automation and
standardization of our development processes to the next level.
You use the latest technologies and methods, enabling the team to meet high security standards and to be able to develop our products quickly and flexibly.
You create and upgrade technical documentation in collaboration together with the development and operations team.
This is a full-time
position in our office in Parc51, Hasselt (Belgium).
We offer a hybrid model of working two days at the office, and three days from home.
You’ll join a
dynamic company that cares about the wellbeing of the people and team
We offer competitive salary packages, in line with your experience and competences.
- Passionate about automation, server technology and cloud solutions
- Fast learner and willing to learn new technologies and skills
- Bachelor or Master degree in informatics, computer science, industrial science or equivalent engineering.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Enjoy working collaboratively with other Software and DevOps Engineers
- Organized and display good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborative and solution-oriented.
- Can work autonomously and take initiative to propose solutions.
- 1+ years experience in DevOps.
- 3+ years of experience in software development (relevant working experience) is a plus
- Experience with cloud providers, Microsoft Azure preferred
- Experience with CI/CD concepts and tools (Azure DevOps preferred)
- Understands the Software Development Lifecycle and an outright understanding of various automation tools for developing digital pipelines (CI/ CD pipelines).
- Experience with Containers and Serverless technology
- Experience in data engineering is a plus
- Experience with at least one scripting language and well versed in the Linux command shell.
- Good knowledge of Linux
We offer a competitive salary in line with your experience level. Supplemented with additional benefits and a full-electric company car.
A dynamic work environment with room for your ideas. Collaborate with a highly motivated team of experts in their field, giving you the potential to learn and grow.
You are actively participating in making the energy transition a reality, changing the way we use and think about energy worldwide.
Enervalis is part of ABB E-mobility, a worldwide market leader in EV charging equipment and as such, our software solutions have massive global impact.
Enervalis strives to enable a 100% green society. To this end, we develop software for smart control of electric vehicles, heat pumps, batteries, ventilation systems and so on. Our solutions accelerate the energy transition and improve the business case for owners of energy assets.
Enervalis is a young and dynamic high-tech company. We work as one team, we have an open culture and believe in each other’s abilities. We hold each other accountable and invest in personal growth. Our goal is that working for Enervalis is a leap forward for yourself and your career.
Enervalis is part of ABB E-mobility, the worldwide market leader in EV charging solutions.