Hasselt, Vlaams Gewest, BelgiumSoftware development - IoT & Cloud
Enervalis (Part of ABB E-mobility) is seeking a talented and motivated DevOps engineer to join our team. Are you ready to be part of the EV revolution and help shape the future of sustainable transportation?
We are seeking a talented DevOps Engineer to join our team in driving innovative and differentiated software solutions for our state-of-the-art EV charging solution. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the development and enhancement of our CI/CD pipelines, contribute to the reliability of our services as well as setting up all tools for troubleshooting and monitoring our cloud infrastructure. You will work closely with our IoT and Cloud development teams, as well as our operations team to enable us to meet the demanding SLA's, high-security standards and develop our products quickly and flexibly.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with Azure Cloud, and a strong understanding of DevOps principles and practices. You will have a passion for clean technology and innovation towards a sustainable future, as well as an analytical and creative mindset. You will be able to work well in a team of skilled professionals and enjoy coaching people.
This is a greenfield development project, offering the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and methods. You will be responsible for creating and upgrading technical documentation in collaboration with the development and operations team.
This full-time position is based in our office in Parc51, Hasselt (Belgium). We offer a hybrid model of working, allowing you to work two days in the office and three days from home. At Enervalis, we value our team members and offer a supportive and dynamic work environment that promotes wellbeing and team spirit. We also provide a competitive salary package that is in line with your experience and skillset.
Join Enervalis and be part of a dynamic team that is changing the way we charge electric vehicles, while making a positive impact on the environment!
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in informatics, computer science, industrial science or equivalent experience.
- You are passionate about automation, server technology and cloud solutions
- You are a fast learner and willing to learn new technologies and skills
- You possess strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken, and Dutch is a strong asset.
- You enjoy working collaboratively with other Software and DevOps Engineers
- You have an analytical and creative mind and can get things done.
- You can work autonomously and take initiative to propose solutions.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in DevOps.
- You have experience with cloud providers, experience in Azure technologies is an asset,
- You have experience with CI/CD concepts and tools (Azure DevOps preferred)
- You have an Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and an outright understanding of various automation tools for developing digital pipelines (CI/ CD pipelines).
- You have experience with Containers and Serverless technology
- Experience in software development (relevant working experience) is a plus
- Experience in data engineering is a plus
- Experience with Python is a plus
- Experience with at least one scripting language and well versed in the Linux command shell.
Your application has successfully been submitted! We'll review and will be in touch soon.
We offer a competitive salary in line with your experience level. Supplemented with additional benefits and a full-electric company car.
A dynamic work environment with room for your ideas. Collaborate with a highly motivated team of experts in their field, giving you the potential to learn and grow.
You are actively participating in making the energy transition a reality, changing the way we use and think about energy worldwide.
Enervalis is part of ABB E-mobility, a worldwide market leader in EV charging equipment and as such, our software solutions have massive global impact.
Enervalis strives to enable a 100% green society. To this end, we develop software for smart control of electric vehicles, heat pumps, batteries, ventilation systems and so on. Our solutions accelerate the energy transition and improve the business case for owners of energy assets.
Enervalis is a young and dynamic high-tech company. We work as one team, we have an open culture and believe in each other’s abilities. We hold each other accountable and invest in personal growth. Our goal is that working for Enervalis is a leap forward for yourself and your career.
Enervalis is part of ABB E-mobility, the worldwide market leader in EV charging solutions.