Hasselt, Vlaams Gewest, BelgiumSoftware development - IoT & Cloud
At Enervalis (Part of ABB E-mobility) , we are revolutionising the way we charge electric vehicles (EVs) with our next-generation EV charging solutions. Our unique design allows for optimal utilisation of renewable energy sources, ultimately reducing one's carbon footprint. This innovative solution not only helps the environment but also provides a great user experience for EV charging customers.
To further sustain and accelerate our growth we are looking for a DevOps Lead.
As a DevOps Lead you will have the opportunity to play a key role in in driving innovative and differentiated software solutions for our state-of-the-art EV charging solution.
As a DevOps Lead, you will lead the team responsible for our CI/CD pipelines, cloud infrastructure, reliability of our services and setting up all tools for troubleshooting and monitoring our cloud infrastructure. You will work closely with the development teams, as well as our operations team to enable us to meet the demanding SLA's, high-security standards and develop our products quickly and flexibly.
The ideal candidate will have experience with leading a small team, working with Azure Cloud, and a strong understanding of DevOps principles and practices. You will have a passion for clean technology and innovation towards a sustainable future, as well as an analytical and creative mindset. You will be able to work well in a team of skilled professionals and enjoy coaching people.
This is a greenfield development project, offering the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and methods. You will be responsible for creating and upgrading technical documentation in collaboration with the development and operations team.
This is a full-time position in our office in Hasselt (Belgium).
We offer a hybrid model of working two days at the office, and three days from home.
You’ll join a dynamic company that cares about the well-being of the people and team spirit.
We offer competitive salary packages, in line with your experience and competences.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in informatics, computer science, industrial science or equivalent experience.
- You are passionate about automation, server technology and cloud solutions
- You are a fast learner and willing to learn new technologies and skills
- You possess strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken, and Dutch is a strong asset.
- You enjoy working collaboratively with other Software and DevOps Engineers
- You have an analytical and creative mind and can get things done.
- You can work autonomously and take initiative to propose solutions.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in leading a DevOps team.
- You have experience with cloud providers, experience in Azure technologies is an asset,
- You have experience with CI/CD concepts and tools (Azure DevOps is a must)
- You have an Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and an outright understanding of various automation tools for developing digital pipelines (CI/ CD pipelines).
- You have experience with Containers and Serverless technology
- Experience in software development (relevant working experience) is a plus
- Experience in data engineering is a plus
- Experience with Python is a plus
- Experience with at least one scripting language and well versed in the Linux command shell.
Your application has successfully been submitted! We'll review and will be in touch soon.
We offer a competitive salary in line with your experience level. Supplemented with additional benefits and a full-electric company car.
A dynamic work environment with room for your ideas. Collaborate with a highly motivated team of experts in their field, giving you the potential to learn and grow.
You are actively participating in making the energy transition a reality, changing the way we use and think about energy worldwide.
Enervalis is part of ABB E-mobility, a worldwide market leader in EV charging equipment and as such, our software solutions have massive global impact.
Enervalis strives to enable a 100% green society. To this end, we develop software for smart control of electric vehicles, heat pumps, batteries, ventilation systems and so on. Our solutions accelerate the energy transition and improve the business case for owners of energy assets.
Enervalis is a young and dynamic high-tech company. We work as one team, we have an open culture and believe in each other’s abilities. We hold each other accountable and invest in personal growth. Our goal is that working for Enervalis is a leap forward for yourself and your career.
Enervalis is part of ABB E-mobility, the worldwide market leader in EV charging solutions.