Global Product Manager Asset Management for Charging infrastructure
Hasselt, Vlaams Gewest, BelgiumProject/Program Management
ABB is market leader in charging infrastructure from 3 to 600kW providing solutions in virtually every segment of EV charging. As the leading global innovator in this game-changing technology segment, ABB eMobility actively supports mass adoption of clean transportation.
ABB eMobility charging products delivers high-value quality, futureproof flexibility, and advanced safety and protection. Advanced software functionality enables the portfolio to adapt to changing user needs over time, bringing longevity and flexibility. Using the software platform & digital services approach we ensure that our different products benefit from common technology and reuse of shared components across different markets and customer segments. We thrive to bring the best meaningful user experience for a wide range of customers across a large geographical spread.
In order to drive development of our products further to the next level we are looking for a Global Product Manager Asset Management for Charging infrastructure in our offices in Belgium. In this role you will further evolve the new generation of charging infrastructure asset management platform. This application is key for business continuity of our customers for the Public segment (Highway locations, forecourts, Drive&Go), the Fleet segment (Depot, last & middle mile) and the Home & Work segment (multi-tenant, offices). This application will be used by our trained network of service partners, installers and customers. A key stakeholders of this platform is our Collaborative Operations Center to take control over the network of charging infrastructure across the world.
- Lead the strategic management and development of the Omnis Asset platform.
- Serve as a pivotal connector between regional ABB sales teams, key customers/accounts/partners, and internal stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain the product roadmap, overseeing technical specifications and features.
- Collaborate hands-on with development teams to define use-cases and features.
- Analyze market competitors and complementary solutions to refine our product offering.
- Guide strategic customer projects, balancing commercial and technical requirements.
- Support regional sales teams, participating in bidding processes and customer engagement.
- You keep track of commercial & competitive environment, technical context, including hardware & software options
- You initiate innovation of the overall business models applicable for the solution
- You support the regional sales teams in their approach to the customer, offer support in bidding processes and have direct contact with the largest customers, partners & accounts.
- You have a Master degree in Engineering or equivalent skill level
- Proven experience in (digital) product management, with a comprehensive understanding of product development lifecycle.
- Strong commercial acumen, with experience in B2B sales of electrical equipment.
- Knowledge of commercial processes in product introduction, sales, and support in an international context.
- Technical proficiency to translate commercial objectives into technical specifications.
- Experience with large electric products, EV (charging) market, and energy management solutions is highly advantageous.
- Solution-oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Structured and strategic approach to tasks.
- Willingness to travel globally.
- Hands-on mentality with ownership mindset.
- Proficient in English, comfortable in a dynamic and innovative market environment.
We offer a competitive salary in line with your experience level. Supplemented with additional benefits and a full-electric company car.
A dynamic work environment with room for your ideas. Collaborate with a highly motivated team of experts in their field, giving you the potential to learn and grow.
You are actively participating in making the energy transition a reality, changing the way we use and think about energy worldwide.
Enervalis is part of ABB E-mobility, a worldwide market leader in EV charging equipment and as such, our software solutions have massive global impact.
Enervalis strives to enable a 100% green society. To this end, we develop software for smart control of electric vehicles, heat pumps, batteries, ventilation systems and so on. Our solutions accelerate the energy transition and improve the business case for owners of energy assets.
Enervalis is a young and dynamic high-tech company. We work as one team, we have an open culture and believe in each other’s abilities. We hold each other accountable and invest in personal growth. Our goal is that working for Enervalis is a leap forward for yourself and your career.
Enervalis is part of ABB E-mobility, the worldwide market leader in EV charging solutions.