Technical Software Development Lead
Hasselt, Vlaams Gewest, BelgiumSoftware development - Mobile Apps
At Enervalis (Part of ABB E-mobility) , we are revolutionising the way we charge electric vehicles (EVs) with our next-generation EV charging solutions. Our unique design allows for optimal utilisation of renewable energy sources, ultimately reducing one's carbon footprint. This innovative solution not only helps the environment but also provides a great user experience for EV charging customers.
To further sustain and accelerate our growth we are looking for a Technical Software Development Lead.
As a Technical Software Development Lead you will play a key role in shaping the user experience with smart EV charging. You make sure, with the team, that the mobile apps are working according to the requirements with the best user experience. You will work together with the Product Owner, Cloud and IoT team.
As a Technical Software Development Lead, you will lead the team responsible for developing mobile apps for our smart charging solutions. You will work closely with the Product Owner and the cloud team to ensure that the mobile apps meet the requirements and provide the best user experience. You will report to an Engineering Manager who is responsible for people management aspects of your and other teams. The two of you collaborate to identify opportunities for professional growth or process improvements. You will also provide transparent insight into your team's progress to the Program Manager, who is responsible for overall release planning and tracking of budget, scope, timing, and quality.
This is a full-time
position in our office in Hasselt (Belgium).
We offer a hybrid model of working two days at the office, and three days from home.
You’ll join a
dynamic company that cares about the well-being of the people and team
We offer competitive salary packages, in line with your experience and competences.
- Master's degree in informatics, computer science, industrial science or equivalent engineering.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written, and have strong communication skills.
- You lead, mentor and inspire a group of software development engineers. You lead by example by taking ownership, being proactive and collaborating;
- You are organized, structured and have a systematic work approach.
- You have a hands-on attitude and a passion for quality.
- You can work autonomously and take initiative to propose solutions.
- At least 2 year experience in leading a group of software developers.
- At least 5 years of experience with developing Software
- Passionate about clean architecture and SOLID software design principles
- Experience with IoT is a Plus
- Experience with Android Studio / Java / Kotlin is a Plus
- Experience with the XCode tool chain and Swift is a Plus
- Experience with building SDKs for iOS and Android is a Plus
- Knowledge about test automation is a Plus
We offer a competitive salary in line with your experience level. Supplemented with additional benefits and a full-electric company car.
A dynamic work environment with room for your ideas. Collaborate with a highly motivated team of experts in their field, giving you the potential to learn and grow.
You are actively participating in making the energy transition a reality, changing the way we use and think about energy worldwide.
Enervalis is part of ABB E-mobility, a worldwide market leader in EV charging equipment and as such, our software solutions have massive global impact.
Enervalis strives to enable a 100% green society. To this end, we develop software for smart control of electric vehicles, heat pumps, batteries, ventilation systems and so on. Our solutions accelerate the energy transition and improve the business case for owners of energy assets.
Enervalis is a young and dynamic high-tech company. We work as one team, we have an open culture and believe in each other’s abilities. We hold each other accountable and invest in personal growth. Our goal is that working for Enervalis is a leap forward for yourself and your career.
Enervalis is part of ABB E-mobility, the worldwide market leader in EV charging solutions.