Product Owner Embedded Software
Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, HasseltSoftware development - IoT & Cloud
Enervalis (Part of ABB E-mobility) is seeking a Product Owner Embedded Software to join our embedded software team and help revolutionise the EV charging industry with our next-generation solutions. Our unique design utilizes renewable energy sources, reducing carbon footprints and providing a superior user experience for EV charging customers. As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for linking the Product Manager and the development team, and managing the team backlog to drive successful product releases.
- Contribute to the product vision and help the team understand requirements by creating functional analyses
- Prioritize and schedule stories into sprints, and define acceptance criteria
- Work closely with the Product Manager and the Software Architect to drive each release to successful completion
- Own and manage the team backlog
- Communicate and work with all other parts of the business
This is a full-time position based in Hasselt, Belgium, with a hybrid model of working two days per week in the office and three days from home. We offer a competitive salary package and the opportunity to grow with the organization in a young and dynamic company culture that values people and team spirit.
- Master’s degree in energy, computer science, industrial science, engineering or equivalent.
- At least two years experience as a Product Owner or Functional Analyst.
- You are passionate about clean technology, renewable energy and innovation towards a sustainable future.
- You have an analytical and creative mind. You are a problem solver at heart, and can articulate the solution to a complex problem in a structured manner.
- You have an affinity with software development, experience with embeded software is a plus.
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing).
- You can work well in an Agile environment together with a team of skilled professionals.
- Demonstrable background in functional analysis. Knowledge of domain modelling (UML) and business process modelling is considered a plus.
- Experience in product ownership and management, ideally in an Agile environment
- Experience with documenting requirements in epics, user stories and acceptance criteria in tools like Jira or Azure DevOps.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and knowledge of the full software development lifecycle are key success criteria for this role.
- Strong stakeholder and time management skills.
- Experience with energy management or smart charging is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary in line with your experience level. Supplemented with additional benefits and a full-electric company car.
A dynamic work environment with room for your ideas. Collaborate with a highly motivated team of experts in their field, giving you the potential to learn and grow.
You are actively participating in making the energy transition a reality, changing the way we use and think about energy worldwide.
Enervalis is part of ABB E-mobility, a worldwide market leader in EV charging equipment and as such, our software solutions have massive global impact.
Enervalis strives to enable a 100% green society. To this end, we develop software for smart control of electric vehicles, heat pumps, batteries, ventilation systems and so on. Our solutions accelerate the energy transition and improve the business case for owners of energy assets.
Enervalis is a young and dynamic high-tech company. We work as one team, we have an open culture and believe in each other’s abilities. We hold each other accountable and invest in personal growth. Our goal is that working for Enervalis is a leap forward for yourself and your career.
Enervalis is part of ABB E-mobility, the worldwide market leader in EV charging solutions.