Software Test Lead
Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, HasseltSoftware development - QA for IoT & Cloud
Enervalis (Part of ABB E-mobility) is seeking a Software Test Lead to join our team and help revolutionize the EV charging industry with our next-generation solutions. Our unique design utilizes renewable energy sources, reducing carbon footprints and providing a superior user experience for EV charging customers. As a Software Test Lead, you will lead the verification team and be responsible for creating, managing, and maintaining automated tests for our cloud-based IoT platform.
- Lead the verification team by example and define guidelines to enhance teamwork
- Create and automate verification test cases and provide feedback to team members to sharpen their test skills
- Coordinate and communicate with the Engineering Manager and Program Manager to identify opportunities for professional growth and process improvements
- Provide transparent insight into team progress and remove obstacles to meet timelines and budget
- Collaborate with the software development team to create the correct test sets
This is a full-time position based in Hasselt, Belgium, with a hybrid model of working two days per week in the office and three days from home. We offer a competitive salary package and the opportunity to grow with the organisation in a young and dynamic company culture that values people and team spirit.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in informatics, computer science, industrial science or equivalent engineering.
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing), you’re a strong communicator that can coordinate with the development team and take ownership of the test automation topics.
- You lead, mentor and inspire a group of verification engineers. You lead by example by taking ownership, being proactive and collaborating;
- You are organized, structured and have a systematic work approach.
- You have a hands-on attitude and a passion for quality.
- You can work autonomously and take initiative to propose solutions.
- At least 3 years experience with test automation and test management tools, as applied to back-end testing and front-end, covering all levels from unit testing to end-to-end testing.
- You know how to juggle multiple tasks and perform well in a dynamic environment with frequently changing priorities
- You can perform under time pressure
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You have an analytical and creative mind and can get things done.
- Experience with modern cloud-based development and operation environments.
- Experience with API testing.
- Experience with at least one scripting language.
- Knowledge of Robotframework is a plus
- Hands-on experience with hardware / IoT device automation testing is a Plus.
- Hands-on knowledge of hardware communication protocols like modbus is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary in line with your experience level. Supplemented with additional benefits and a full-electric company car.
A dynamic work environment with room for your ideas. Collaborate with a highly motivated team of experts in their field, giving you the potential to learn and grow.
You are actively participating in making the energy transition a reality, changing the way we use and think about energy worldwide.
Enervalis is part of ABB E-mobility, a worldwide market leader in EV charging equipment and as such, our software solutions have massive global impact.
Enervalis strives to enable a 100% green society. To this end, we develop software for smart control of electric vehicles, heat pumps, batteries, ventilation systems and so on. Our solutions accelerate the energy transition and improve the business case for owners of energy assets.
Enervalis is a young and dynamic high-tech company. We work as one team, we have an open culture and believe in each other’s abilities. We hold each other accountable and invest in personal growth. Our goal is that working for Enervalis is a leap forward for yourself and your career.
Enervalis is part of ABB E-mobility, the worldwide market leader in EV charging solutions.