Team lead Field Applications and Tech Support
Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, Houthalen-HelchterenField applications
As the team lead of our Field Applications and Tech Support team, you are responsible for the team that forms the link between development, the customer and sales. Your team helps ensure the successful installation of the solutions offered at the customer and look for solutions when problems arise. They are the point of contact when the customer experiences technical problems.
We are looking for a person who combines an electrical engineering education with practical ICT knowledge and who knows how to run a tech support team. You develop a professional customer service policy and ensure SLA's are properly tracked and reported on. You feel at home both in a lab environment (testing) and with customers (troubleshooting). You have hands-on experience with communication protocols such as Modbus, wMBus, other IOT protocols and their associated hardware.
This is a full-time position in our office in Houthalen-Helchteren.
You’ll join a young and dynamic company that cares about people and team spirit. This job is varied and challenging, and offers the opportunity to grow together with the organization. We offer competitive salary packages, in line with your experience and competences.
- You have a technical degree (Master level) with working experience in electrical engineering and/or software.
- You are a great communicator and a team-player with excellent organizational skills.
- You have run a field applications or tech support team before.
- You are not afraid to use a Linux machine via a terminal (scripting).
- You have experience with working in a lab environment.
- You have knowledge on HVAC, EV chargers, smart meters, solar inverters and heat pumps.
- You are self-reliant and able to proactively engage customers.
- You have a good knowledge of English, Dutch is a plus.
- You will lead a team of technical specialists on our energy management portfolio for EV charging infrastructure. With our energy management solutions we provide clear insight to customers on the energy flow of their systems.
- Your role will be to organize the team that supports our local and global service organization with the introduction of new energy management products and the investigation of more complex cases.
- You define the appropriate processes, ensure the necessary systems are in place to implement those processes, and organize and motivate your team.
We offer a competitive salary in line with your experience level. Supplemented with additional benefits and a full-electric company car.
A dynamic work environment with room for your ideas. Collaborate with a highly motivated team of experts in their field, giving you the potential to learn and grow.
You are actively participating in making the energy transition a reality, changing the way we use and think about energy worldwide.
Enervalis is part of ABB E-mobility, a worldwide market leader in EV charging equipment and as such, our software solutions have massive global impact.
Enervalis strives to enable a 100% green society. To this end, we develop software for smart control of electric vehicles, heat pumps, batteries, ventilation systems and so on. Our solutions accelerate the energy transition and improve the business case for owners of energy assets.
Enervalis is a young and dynamic high-tech company. We work as one team, we have an open culture and believe in each other’s abilities. We hold each other accountable and invest in personal growth. Our goal is that working for Enervalis is a leap forward for yourself and your career.
Enervalis is part of ABB E-mobility, the worldwide market leader in EV charging solutions.